Undoubted, Genting would like to focus on casino business by disposed power assets following paper and packaging business. I will give fully support if the power plant making loss and the fact is opposite. Power plant is one of the most stable business in the world, and it is too stable in term of earning also but there is no harm to have diversifications.
So, the problems here are:
So, the problems here are:
- How much Genting sell the power assets? Earn or Lose?
- What Genting want to do with the money? Finance the casino in Sentosa, Singapore? Buy more share on Landmarks? Privatize Resort World? Return to shareholders?
No matter what Genting want to use for the money, I believe that Genting will not sell with loss. I quite happy Genting to have the decision and focus on her hospitality business especially on casino.
No comments:
Post a Comment